The polling feature for AXLe Virtual Classroom allows you to create single or multiple choice polling questions for your sessions. receive real-time feedback from your students and publish results to everyone.
Our simple, straightforward web conferencing tool provides a seamless way to connect face-to-face to support learning and training objectives.
- Recording: Record sessions, then archive or submit as assignment videos.
- Desktop Share: Share an application or additional resource through your desktop.
- Upload Presentations: Upload a presentation or present with the whiteboard.
- Annotation Tools: Show & annotate content during live sessions.
- Change Presenters: Allow multiple people to share and present during the same session.
- Breakout Rooms: Divide participants into small groups for discussion.
- Polling: Assess participants’ comprehension & keep them engaged.
- Live Chat: Facilitate conversation & questions through text.
- Share Files: Post files for the group or individual participants.
- Attendance Log: View a list of participants who attended your Virtual Classroom meeting.