E-learning is based on successful communication so it is a good idea to try and spice up your online conversations. Injecting feeling and a personal touch to e-learning is a must. Therefore, it is important to stay up to date on the appropriate us of emojis.
Our simple, straightforward web conferencing tool provides a seamless way to connect face-to-face to support learning and training objectives.
- Recording: Record sessions, then archive or submit as assignment videos.
- Desktop Share: Share an application or additional resource through your desktop.
- Upload Presentations: Upload a presentation or present with the whiteboard.
- Annotation Tools: Show & annotate content during live sessions.
- Change Presenters: Allow multiple people to share and present during the same session.
- Breakout Rooms: Divide participants into small groups for discussion.
- Polling: Assess participants’ comprehension & keep them engaged.
- Live Chat: Facilitate conversation & questions through text.
- Share Files: Post files for the group or individual participants.
- Attendance Log: View a list of participants who attended your Virtual Classroom meeting.