In this video we demonstrate how to access and log into an active classroom session. You will also learn about the many features available such as public and private chat along with the shared whiteboard capabilities.
Our simple, straightforward web conferencing tool provides a seamless way to connect face-to-face to support learning and training objectives.
- Recording: Record sessions, then archive or submit as assignment videos.
- Desktop Share: Share an application or additional resource through your desktop.
- Upload Presentations: Upload a presentation or present with the whiteboard.
- Annotation Tools: Show & annotate content during live sessions.
- Change Presenters: Allow multiple people to share and present during the same session.
- Breakout Rooms: Divide participants into small groups for discussion.
- Polling: Assess participants’ comprehension & keep them engaged.
- Live Chat: Facilitate conversation & questions through text.
- Share Files: Post files for the group or individual participants.
- Attendance Log: View a list of participants who attended your Virtual Classroom meeting.